It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Hi, ethan! 

Post Hi, ethan!
Hi...this is Brian...your "competition"... :)

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't ignore your offer of collaboration, but as a recent post on Toodledo's forums mentioned, competition is good. Hopefully we can make both apps better by feeding off one another. I plan to continue development of Done! for Toodledo, and also have in mind Done! for another web service that I am actually using at the moment...so that one's even more important for me.

But, that aside, I also wanted to offer some support for Toodler. I don't know your background with webOS development, but you've done an excellent job with Toodler so far. Even though I'm working on a similar app, I'd be glad to offer whatever help I can with development, feedback, etc.

One issue that I've seen with Toodler and my personal Toodledo account (think lots of tasks!) is that the All Tasks list doesn't work well. It shows a bunch of tasks with "New Task" as the title, and then when I scroll, I get blank list items. Basically, anytime I have a long list, I get blank items if/when I scroll. Not sure what exactly is the problem, but it's got to be something with the list rendering.

I'm also having a problem with repeating tasks - when I let Toodledo handle them, the updated task with a new duedate doesn't sync. the new "completed" task does, but not the one that is advanced to the next date does not. Any ideas?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Post Re: Hi, ethan!
See reply here.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 am