It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Due-date turns over too early in day 

Post Due-date turns over too early in day
I look at tasks by due-date. I like to look at Today but it seems to convert items due today to be in the OverDue category sometime in the middle of the day even though I don't use time in my due dates. I only use the date. I am on Central Standard Time and about 6 pm or so items move from due Today to OverDue

I must be missing something. When I create a new task there is no save button so I just hit back slide and then the task never seems to be saved. What am I missing.

Thanks for the app.

Tom

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Post Re: Due-date turns over too early in day
Tom:

Thanks for catching the bug regarding the overdue category. It will be fixed in the next version (which will be out in a few days).

As for tasks not saving, they should save when you perform a back gesture as you describe. Make sure you are not in a view that would hide the new task. You can do this by going back to the main screen and selecting all tasks, and then select filters and hit clear filters to make sure all tasks will be displayed. Note: There is a bug in the current version in that the duedate filter does not ever get cleared, but you can get around this by restarting the program and selecting all tasks. If none of this solves your problem, please let me know if this problem occurs for every task added or only some tasks, and if you can think of any other details that might help me find the problem.

Thanks!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm