It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Toodler, once again not working 

Post Toodler, once again not working
So the Beta I had installed worked fine, after the last app catalog mess. Now the beta expired, and the new app catalog version also fails. It gets stuck on "syncing locally deleted tasks" - Just so you know..this is getting insane. I would either like a refund so I can buy a working app, or something. Not happy I have to spend this much time on a simple task management app.

Tue May 25, 2010 11:10 am

Post Re: Toodler, once again not working
Beta version 0.4.19 is now available as an update with an expiration of 6/10. I will also push this version out as a paid app to remove the beta restrictions for you.

Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm

FYI, I uninstalled toodler and installed 4.19. The pre device info says it is 4.19, and the expiration date is 6/10. However, the about dialog in the menu says it is 4.18 and there are no changes in it as far as I can see.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, I forgot to update the reported version, and the only significant change compared to 0.4.18 is the expiration. I haven't had time to make much progress recently. I am still trying to find people from other time zones who can replicate your issues and help me debug. If you have a chance to make a dummy Toodledo.com account and add some tasks that cause issues, that would be helpful for me, so that I can log into that account and see if I follow the same steps you do I will have the same problem.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:25 pm