It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Stop Expiration? 

Post Stop Expiration?
Hi,

I am LOVING this app. I have actually started using it pretty heavily. The only thing stopping me from going all out is this danged expiration. Any chance of a new version coming out before it expires tomorrow? I will happily give you detailed reports as a beta tester if you can keep the app working so I can fully convert to it. I'd be screwed if I lost the ability to access this from the phone.

I am actually using it in a possibly unique way. My wife and I both have Pre's and I installed it and used the same account for both of us. I will be able to let you know if any issues arise from this. If it works well, it would be an absolutely HUGE selling point to the software.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Post Re: Stop Expiration?
Hi,

Thanks for your comments - I'm glad you're liking the app. :-) I do plan to have an update out before tomorrow with some new features. I'm not quite sure if it will be the paid app or another beta with a later expiration date. Either way, please note that when you update the app, your local data will be deleted, so make sure you sync before updating to ensure any changes you have made on the phone are stored on toodledo.com

As for multiple people using the same toodledo account, as far as I know that should work out just fine. I haven't specifically thought about it while coding, but the way things are synced it shouldn't cause a problem.

Thanks again!
Ethan

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Post Re: Stop Expiration?
Just saw it was updated, that is great. I am connecting up to get it now. Awe, feed isn't updated yet. I'll patiently wait :)

I kind of figured it would work. I've done it with google calendar and evernote as well. Since now I know I won't have to worry about expiration I will start really focusing on using it for all of my list needs. I'll report back in a few days with thoughts and any issues I may have encountered.

Thanks again!

-Jack

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm