It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Still Synching issues 
Post Still Synching issues
Hi, I love Toodler in combination with Toodleo. I searched since the launch of the pre for such a powerfull taskmanagement tool with synch options on the web.

Great!

I am working now with version 4.10 and still discover some synch issues:

Sometimes when I synch the Pre does not stop synching. It hangs up.
And I discover some entries that I made on the Pre that get not to be synched to the web.

Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm
Post Re: Still Synching issues
I also have not been able to sync for a while using previous versions. I deleted Toodler, installed the new version, and then ran it. Initial sync completed without issue. However, I have not been able to sync since then. When I sync, a notification briefly appears at the bottom. But I never get another notification that it is done, even waiting several minutes. New tasks created on the Palm Pre, or changes made to existing tasks, do not show up at toodledo.com.

I have more than 245 to-dos. Is it possible to monitor the progress of the sync somehow? There is no indication of how far along it is, or when it fails.

Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Michael,
There is currently a bug that prevents Toodler from syncing anytime toodledo.com asks it to reauthenticate (every few hours). The fix has been made, and will be included in all future versions. I realize this makes the current version almost unusable, so I apologize for that.

-Ethan

Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am
I recently bought Toodler V0.4.9 from the app catalog. Like the application alot but when I sync with my lists on the web site, the dates are off by a month. Toodler has the todos with a due date that is a month earlier. My phone has the correct date. My laptop has the correct date. Can't figure out why this is happening or how to fix it? Can anyone help?

Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I will look into this. I know it was a problem a while ago, but I thought it had been fixed.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm