It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Problem -- No tasks 
Post Problem -- No tasks
I just downloaded the new update (0.4). My tasks have disappeared from Toodler, and syncing does not make them appear. (They are still in Toodledo). I have logged in several times, and I do not get a login error, so it doesn't seem to be a username/password problem.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Post Re: Problem -- No tasks
Hi John,
Versions 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 had some pretty big bugs, but try out 0.4.2 or 0.4.3 (which was just submitted) and let me know if you have the same problems, even after selecting "change account info" from the application menu. If that doesn't help could you tell me a little more about your problem, as things seem to be working okay on my end. For example, if you go to "all tasks", no tasks at all show up?

Sorry about all the issues during the rollout of 0.4!

-Ethan

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 am
It's actually 4.2 (I must have mis-typed last night). When I choose All (or anything else), the screen displays, "No tasks to display". I went to Filters and use dthe Clear Filters button for good measure, but that didn't help.

I had problems getting what must have been 4.0 or 4.1 to download. When it finally did, certain things, like trying to go to About to see what version I had, would make it freeze up. So I downloaded what I guess was 4.2, and this "No tasks to display" problem started. So I deleted Toodler and re-downloaded, but nothing changed.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:50 am

John, looks like you're not the only one having this problem, so I'll try to get to the bottom of it quickly and get back to you.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am

Hi John,
I had been doing the last round of testing using a pro account for Toodledo.com, and I didn't realize there was a bug that would prevent syncing if using a non-pro account. This should be fixed in 0.4.4, which I submitted a few minutes ago. Please let me know if that doesn't fix the issue for you! Thanks!

-Ethan

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am
Thanks. it's fixed with 0.4.5.

I'll buy this when it become a paid app. The one addition I'd like to see is division by folder names (which Done! does, for example).

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Agreed. That's something I'd like to have as well. When sorting, there will be some indication of what the sorted value is for each task.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm