It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Toodler Beta Updated to 0.4.0, Paid App Coming Soon 

Post Toodler Beta Updated to 0.4.0, Paid App Coming Soon
Toodler Beta v0.4.2 was just posted to the App Catalog, and should be available in an hour or two. The new version includes:
  • Support for viewing subtasks (either nested or hidden until the parent icon is clicked)
  • Support for filtering by (multiple) tags
  • Ability to save views (filters) for later acces
  • Ability to view hotlist using the setting youv'e configured on Toodledo.com

Note: Please make sure to do a manual sync before updating, as local data will be deleted.

See the documentation page for more info on saved views and subtasks if you have trouble figuring things out.

The beta is still slated to expire on 4/28 (Wednesday), at which point the paid version will be available. I plan to continue adding features and updating the app even after it becomes a paid app.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Post Re: Toodler Beta Updated to 0.4.0, Paid App Coming Soon
Update: Versions 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 had pretty large bugs (you may not have even been able to start the app), which I apologize for. Version 0.4.2 seemed to be okay except for crashing when "help" was selected in the app menu (thank you to Brian for pointing that our). Version 0.4.3 was just submitted with a bugfix for that and should be available in a few hours. If you are still having problems with the new version, please do let me know - and I apologize that things didn't go very smoothly for 0.4!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 am

Another Update: Versions 0.4.0-0.4.3 had a bug preventing syncing for those without pro accounts on Toodledo.com Version 0.4.4, submitted a few minutes ago, fixes this. Again, my apologies for the issues, but hopefully the new features in 0.4 (subtasks, saved views, etc) will make it worth it.

Update: Version 0.4.5 has been submitted, which should fix a longstanding issue that caused problems when trying to view a task list with more than 40 or so tasks. If there are still problems viewing long lists in 0.4.5, please let me know!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

:cry: Currently, 0.4.3 is still the version on http://developer.palm.com/webChannel/in ... re.toodler.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

It looks like it is updated now...let me know if you still don't see 0.4.5. Thanks!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

:P It's there. Thanks.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:14 pm